Working with a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) provider is an increasingly common choice among organisations. Providing cyber security services that go beyond the capabilities of in-house teams and managed security service providers (MSSPs), they represent an improved, proactive approach to securing your business.
So, when choosing an MDR provider what criteria should you evaluate them by? This whitepaper outlines 5 questions you should ask to refine your shortlist and help ensure you choose an MDR provider that’s right for you.
Download our ‘5 Questions to Ask an MDR Provider’ whitepaper for guidance on choosing the right partner.
Some of the key areas we cover include:
- What you should expect from their SOC
- The importance of tailored, flexible contracts
- How to measure their end-to-end protection
- Ensuring they offer customer-centric service
- Which qualifications your MDR provider should have
Bridewell Consulting may contact you from time to time to keep you informed of security news and events.