Join our webinar – Friday 20th March 2020 – 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM GMT
In the wake of the recommendation by the UK government to discourage gatherings, many businesses have decided to close their doors and let their staff work from home. For most this should be a relativity seamless task with the widespread adoption of remote working capabilities and cloud storage. This webinar will look at the decision and priorities businesses need to focus on which planning for business continuity with a strong focus on the current pandemic. It will look at questions businesses need to ask themselves to ensure they have all their bases covered by not having the physical office open, how to keep a ‘business as usual’ focus for staff and customers, ISO certification validity and future proofing for other types of business continuity scenarios.
During the webinar, hosted by Bridewells vey own Senior Consultant, Emma Spenwyn, we will be covering the following topics and hope to make this a series, as things progress, all the way up to businesses recovering once the pandemic is deemed as over.
• Closing the physical office – key decisions and considerations
• The virtual way of working – online shopping, video workouts and business as usual?
• Business Continuity Plans – surviving a real situation
• In scope – is your ISO 27001/ ISO 22301 certification still valid?
• Future proofing and planning – once in a lifetime or the first of many?
• A new world – is face to face working a thing of the past?