As leading member of the of Microsoft Intelligent Security Association consultancy and managed services, Bridewell have partnered with Microsoft to ensure that organisations have configured their Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 tenant securely, fully utilising the features available within their licensing model.
- A holistic technical assessment of your Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 tenancy
- An evaluation of your current security configuration
- Developing a plan to implement security features not currently utilised
- Provision of an assessment report, giving clear, concise guidance on each finding and how to remediate
Our recent ‘CNI Cyber Report: Risk & Resilience’ study reports 93% of those surveyed having experienced at least one successful cyberattack in the past 12 months.
Implementing security strategies to meet these challenges is not about merely applying greater number of controls, but identifying and implementing the most appropriate measures to help mitigate against the threats. In doing so, security strategy can create competitive edge.
Through understanding individual business requirements, development and transformation needs, set against the cyber threat landscape, our Cloud Security Posture Assessment can help you stay one step ahead.
- Identity and access management – protecting users through securing accounts and ensuring
appropriate access control policies are implemented
- Threat protection and cloud security – minimising risk of attack across endpoint, mail, cloud and web,
through appropriate Microsoft Defender configuration
- Data protection – ensuring labelling is applied consistently, Data Loss Prevention is appropriately
configured, and data sharing is monitored and controlled
- Endpoint management – defining appropriate device and mobile application management processes
to protect corporate and non-corporate devices
- Security management – integrating with existing procedures and processes to ensure that
configuration and security changes are properly managed and governed.
Identity and Access Management
- Single Sign-On & Self-Service Password Reset
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Conditional Access
- Privileged Access Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Data Discovery
- Data Classification
- Data Loss Prevention
- Insider Risk Management
- Device Encryption
- Encrypted Cloud Storage
- Secrets Management
- Information & Messaging Encryption
- Endpoint Detection & Response
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Forensic Tools
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Threat Vulnerability Management
- User & Entity Behaviour Analytics
- Threat Intelligence Feeds
- App & Browser Isolation
- Attachment Sandboxing
- Application Control
- End-user Training
- Network Firewall (URL Detonation)
- Host Firewall
- Secure Email Gateway
- Security Assessment
- SOARIncident Response Services
- DDoS Protection
- IoT Protection
- Cloud Access Security Broker
- Cloud Security Posture Management
Microsoft’s Azure and Microsoft 365 platform incorporates leading security features to assist in safeguarding users, device and data. However, many organisations fail to fully implement the controls and utilise them to their full potential.
With Bridewell’s Microsoft Cloud Security Posture Assessment, we are able to provide guidance on implementing the best possible security configuration, ensuring that you are safeguarding your organisation, but are also realising maximum value for your Microsoft licences.
We’re here to help, so to speak with our team and learn more about how Bridewell can benefit your organisation, just complete the below form and one of our experts will be in touch.
Bridewell Consulting may contact you from time to time to keep you informed of security news and events.