An evolving cyber threat landscape is one of the biggest challenges for organisations looking to increase their cyber resilience.
However, by understanding the threats we face, they can drive cyber security transformation in the right areas to mitigate risk and increase maturity.
This webinar, led by Martin Riley and Craig Moores, will look towards 2023 and discuss:
- Which threat actors will be the most prevalent
- How tools will both improve but also potentially create new security vulnerabilities
- How organisations will leverage the hybrid SOC to defend against threats
- Which sectors are likely to see an increase in attacks
- How cyber security strategy will evolve, and how CISOs can adapt to the new threat landscape
Director of Managed Security Services
Principal Lead Consultant