Bridewell Consulting is a fast growing Information Security and Risk Management consulting firm, that is currently looking for a Principal Consultant to join the team. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Government. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a leading global Information Security consultancy trusted across sector for providing high calibre expertise and excellent customer service.
We are looking for client facing experienced security professionals, with substantial experience and the ability to deliver complex projects and identify, generate and deliver sales opportunities, develop and maintain client relationships at a senior level. Successful candidates will have a broad range of expertise across information security and be able to articulate, sell and deliver different Bridewell propositions to our target markets.
At the Principal Consultant level, successful candidates will be required to own a portfolio of clients within one or more sectors to either maintain and expand existing relationships, or work with the firm’s networks to open up new relationships and identify opportunities. Responsibilities will be primarily to deliver Bridewell’s security projects but the successful candidate will also be responsible for building market share.
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Working with the leadership team to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Development of sales pipelines and new propositions and services
- Proposal and bid writing
- Managing key client stakeholders’ relationships (CxO level) and leading teams
- Take an active role in the day to day running of the security practice
- Taking responsibility for budgets, commercial negotiations and client deliverables.
Suitable candidates will have proven experience in the following:
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing client relationships
- Proven Sales/Business Development track record essential
- Broad range of security experience i.e. ISO27001, technical security auditing, Cyber Security, security strategy, security technologies, Privacy and Data Protection
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Ability to think creatively to solve client needs
- Holds (or is able to hold) at least BPSS national security clearance
- Qualification such as M.Inst.ISP, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or demonstrable security experience.