Cyber Security is now a topic of discussion at the majority of board meetings. It is no longer just an IT issue, a policy or compliance issue – it is a corporate risk issue. One of the ways in which a business can reduce and manage their security risk is by performing penetration tests.
Penetration testing (pen testing) is the process of assessing computer systems, networks and applications to identify and address security vulnerabilities that could be exploited by cyber criminals.
Bridewell Consulting is a NCSC and CREST accredited business providing reliable, high quality security and risk consultancy services. In our latest webinar the Bridewell pen testing team explored the following:
- What is a penetration test?
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Network & Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Red Team – A Step Further
- Comprehensive Reporting
If you missed the webinar, click here to view the recording.