Description of role
Bridewell Consulting is a fast growing Information Security and Risk Management consulting firm, that is currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join the team. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Government. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be the leading global Information Security consultancy trusted across sector for providing high calibre expertise and excellent customer service.
We are looking for client facing experienced security professionals, with experience of delivering complex projects and the ability to communicate information security requirements to all levels within an organisation. Successful candidates will have a broad range of expertise across information security and be able to articulate, sell and deliver different Bridewell propositions to our target markets.
At the Senior Consultant level, successful candidates will be required to work on a portfolio of clients and to work with the team to develop new products and services. Responsibilities will be primarily to deliver on Bridewell’s security projects although candidates will also need to work with the wider team to help build market share.
- Delivery on client engagements, typically working on client sites and from the office to deliver ISO27001 implementations, PCI-DSS consulting and GDPR projects.
- Assist with Proposal and bid writing
- Working with the wider Bridewell team to develop new products and services
- To maintain a knowledge on new information security trends, products and services
- To continually develop within the field of information security
Suitable candidates will have proven experience in the following:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering information security projects across a variety of sectors
- Broad range of security experience i.e. ISO27001, technical security auditing, Cyber Security, security strategy, security technologies, Privacy and Data Protection
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Ability to think creatively to solve client needs
- Holds (or is able to hold) at least BPSS national security clearance
Qualification such as M.Inst.ISP, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or demonstrable security experience.