Your webinar host
Mon, Jul 6, 2020 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM BST
As businesses slowly start to open their physical doors again, Bridewell Consulting’s Senior Consultant, Emma Spenwyn discusses this important next phase in the third of this business continuity webinar series. She will discuss the obstacles businesses are likely to face and the considerations needed to ensure information security effectiveness throughout this transition period.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Businesses starting to bring staff back into physical offices and making redundancy decisions
- Information security considerations around single points of failure and redundancies
- Information security considerations around less people in the office with more/ unsupervised access?
- Business continuity considerations around lone workers/ health and safety etc updating of emergency contacts etc
- Updating Business Impact Analysis(s) and risk assessments