Our focus is to secure our clients’ information, technology, and networks from the many threats that they face.
We provide leadership, technical understanding, intelligence and solutions to allow our clients to benefit from the huge opportunities that the digital economy brings.
We believe a strong defence and better cyber skills are essential in every organisation.
We understand cloud technologies, cloud security, and how to design, implement and review their deployment for a business.
Bridewell cyber security consultancy is comprised of highly qualified and motivated cyber security experts.
Our Cyber Security Services
Security Testing offers organisations the chance to fully understand vulnerabilities within their estate and to understand the risk of such vulnerabilities being realistically exploited. Organisations would far prefer to discover such vulnerabilities in a controlled manner as opposed to them being exploited either accidentally or maliciously leading to an incident impacting services. Incidents have a knock-on effect, operationally, financially and impacting the reputation of the organisation.
Depending on the severity of such an incident it could lead to the intervention of legal and regulatory authorities who may hold the organisations executives accountable.
It is important that organisations use security testing in a manner that fully scopes and tests appropriately. Scoping a security test that focuses only on one small element of a system within an organisation that has been developed in a secure way can provide an organisation with a false sense of security.
Security testing benefits organisations in many ways:
- It helps organisations to constantly assess business critical applications and services.
- Maintain the performance and availability of customer systems and services.
- It provides a better overall insight of vulnerabilities within your estate and how to address and manage them.
- An organisions leadership are better informed and can manage risk more effectively.
- Lessons learned from errors made in designing systems or applications to be avoided in the future.
- Organisations can better measure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in delivering secure systems and services.
- Organisations will be better able to respond to security incidents and minimise the impact to the organisation and customers.
- Automation means organisations instantly mitigate identified vulnerabilities.
We believe companies require a phased, proactive approach to information security testing. They can then demonstrate increased levels of assurance in a project or application development life cycle and can remedy faults or implement controls before a potential vulnerability is exploited. They should be able to make informed “go” or “no go” decisions based on risk assessment.
Bridewell consultants and our approved partners have experience of security testing infrastructure, applications, physical premises and corporate processes and procedures. We can assist in the definition of testing strategies and processes, as well as assisting in the integration of testing practice in project and software development life cycles.
Bridewell Consulting advocates security by design. To achieve this it is vital that security testing is embedded into your operational practices and standard project and software development. Bridewell Consulting can help you achieve this.
Our flexible engagement model allows us to engage with clients who have aggressive timescales. We can ensure their projects / applications are properly tested so they clearly understand any potential vulnerabilities. Clients can then make an informed decision about proceeding to deployment. We can also add value by providing options to mitigate risks where a deadline cannot be missed.
Bridewell Consulting provides penetration testing services in accordance with CHECK, CREST and PCI-DSS requirements. Penetration Testing is a process undertaken internally and externally to identify technical vulnerabilities that can be potentially exploited by an external attack or disaffected internal user.
Our security testing team use a mix of manual and automated penetration testing techniques. Testing involves searching for known and unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities. On completion you will be provided with a vulnerability report detailing recommended controls and fixes. Once our recommendations have been acted upon, we can re-test.
Our services include:
- IT Health Check
- Infrastructure Security Testing
- Application Security Testing
- Implementing Security in the software development lifecycle
- Code review
Mobile Security Testing as a Service (MSTaaS)
- Mobile applications and device Security Testing
- Wireless Testing
Social Engineering as a Service (SEaaS)
- Social Engineering
- Physical Security
- Testing processes and procedures
Security Configuration Hardening
- Operating System Hardening
- Server Hardening
- Network Hardening
Vulnerability Scanning and Automation
Fully managed Internal and External Scan service offerings covering:
- Systems and Servers
- Automated service.